Friday, April 6, 2018

All Screenshots Have Been Backfilled

I believe that every screenshot and image that is on this blog has been backfilled. If you find something that hasn't been, let me know. There should be no IMGUR links remaining. What I have going on isn't the greatest solution but given my limited expertise, it's working for now.

My long-term, pie in the sky goal would be to set up my own domain - as supported by Blogger - and then use the domain hosting to quietly migrate screenshots, but it's a scary thought because I've never done something like it before and I don't know what the best host would be to use for such an enormously image-heavy website like mine.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Man, that was a hell of an undertaking, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my daughter on my knee for most of it so I found my silver lining

      Delete
  2. HISTORY IS MADE
    Great job :D
    -Catpho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doom 2 In Name Only Map 04 still as imgur link

    ReplyDelete